Bomboré Project 2017 Mineral Resource Statement
1. CIM definitions were followed for Mineral Resources.
2. HG indicates material above the higher grade cut-offs, LG indicates low grade material between the high grade and breakeven cut-off grades.
3. Mineral Resources are estimated at variable cut-off grades depending on weathering layer and location.
4. Mineral Resources are estimated using a long-term gold price of US$1,400 per ounce.
5. A minimum mining width of approximately 3 m was used. 6. Bulk density vary by material type.
6. Mineral Resources that are not Mineral Reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability.
7. Numbers may not add due to rounding.
8. The effective date of this Mineral Resource statement is September 7, 2016.