Orezone Gold Corporation (ORE.TSX) represents an excellent opportunity to invest in an emerging, West African gold producer. The Company's world-class Bomboré gold deposit is being advanced towards a full feasibility and ultimately a development decision. Management has the resources and experience necessary to bring deposits into production.
- Orezone has developed +10 Moz of gold resources in Burkina Faso in the past 10 years
- Arranged +$630 million in financings
- Built a development team & commenced construction at Essakane prior to selling it to IAMGOLD during the difficult markets of 2008.
Bomboré: World-class potential
- Near-surface, large tonnage, low grade gold deposit
- 4.56 M&I + 0.72 Moz Inferred resource (April 2013)
- +2 Moz of oxide resources in the top 50 m that is heap leachable
- Largest undeveloped oxide resource in West Africa and one of the laargest underlying sulphide resources as well
- Expansion potential: Average depth of drilling is only 120m
- 85 km from the capital city, adjacent to the national highway, with nearby power & water
- Completion of expansion & infill drill program in Q2 2013 - done
- Resource update in Q2-2013 - done
- Update Heap Leach PEA - Q4 2013