Experienced management team with proven track record of project construction, financing, capital markets and M&A.
Burkina Faso is an established mining jurisdiction with 11 mines constructed in the last 10 years.
Bomboré is fully permitted construction ready financeable project with robust economics.
Actionable enhancement opportunities
The largest undeveloped gold projects in the region that can be built in stages
2018 Milestones Achieved
- Released results of an updated feasibility study on the Bomboré Project and filed the associated National Instrument (“NI”) 43-101 technical report on August 23, 2018.
- Identified several optimization opportunities to significantly improve the project’s economics, gold production profile, and mine life.
- Commenced front-end engineering and design to allow for substantial completion of detailed engineering by Q1 2019.
- Commenced early infrastructure works in preparation for the start of main project construction anticipated for in the H2-2019.
- Completed 24,013 m of RC and diamond drilling in the H1-2018 on highly prospective targets on the Bomboré property, following on the drilling success from 2017.
- Recruited qualified personnel for key positions in project development and operations.
2017 Milestones Achieved
- Received the Bomboré mining permit Decree and the new Bomboré exploration permits
- Released 2017 Mineral Resource Statement for Bomboré
- Completed over 29,000 m of infill and expansion drilling on the Bomboré project
- Optimized Bomboré project design for the future feasibility update
- Repurchased the 0.45% Net Smelter Returns (“NSR”) royalty on Bomboré held by Sandstorm Gold Ltd.
2016 Milestones Achieved
- Secured private $5 M placement financing credible institutional investors in March
- Sale of Bondi Project to Sarama Resources in May
- Received all Environmental permit approvals for Bomboré in May
- Raised $26.5 M in a bought deal prospectus financing in June
- Received the Bomboré mining permit approval from a cabinet session in August
- Released 2016 Resources Statement (revision of 2013) in September
2015 Milestones Achieved
- Completed NI 43-101 feasibility study (FS) for an oxide only HL/CIL circuit with no grinding and no cement agglomeration at Bomboré in April
- Applied for a mining permit for Bomboré on the basis of the FS in May
- Applied for a three-year exceptional exploration permit extension on the Bondi project and received approval in August
- Secured long term non-dilutive financing facility with Sandstorm
- Secured private placement financing with Ross Beaty and other credible institutional investors