Bomboré Project 2017 Mineral Resource Statement
- CIM definitions were followed for Mineral Resources.
- HG indicates material above the higher grade cut-offs, LG indicates low grade material between the high grade and breakeven cut-off grades.
- Mineral Resources are estimated at variable cut-off grades depending on weathering layer and location.
- Mineral Resources are estimated using a long-term gold price of US$1,400 per ounce.
- A minimum mining width of approximately 3 m was used.
- Bulk density vary by material type.
- Mineral Resources that are not Mineral Reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability.
- Numbers may not add due to rounding.
- The effective date of this Mineral Resource statement is January 5, 2017.